您的位置: 首页 >  小黄鱼怎么做好吃 >  正文内容

合肥商务英语口语

来源:爱神餐馆2菜谱    时间:2019-03-17




  商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些合肥商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。

  合肥商务英语口语如下:

  我们公司今年盈利吗?

  Is our company in the black this year?

  Is our company making money this year?

  Is our company profitable this year? in the black

  经理说我们必须在明年年末扭亏为盈。

  Our manager said we would have to turn into pro fit by the end of next year. turn into profit

  这么说,这位新的财务长就是派来使公司脱离亏损的?

  So the new CFO is sent to bring the company out of the red ?

  据说公司下个月还要裁员呢。

  It is said that several people are going to be laid off next month.

  It is said that our company plans layoffs next month.

  It is said chat our company plans to cut jobs .

  It is said that our company plans to slash jobs

  这很正常。

  It’s quite common.

  我的好朋友就刚刚被炒鱿鱼。

  One of my close friends just got laid off.

  One of my close friends is between jobs now.

  One of my close friends has just got the sack/ axe.

  One of my close friends was just fired.

  我做了一个艰难的决定。这是我的辞呈

  I' ve made a tough decision. Here is my res治疗癫痫病的价格ignation.

  为什么

  Why?

  我想拓展我的视野。 .

  I want to expand my horizons.

  我在这里待得太久了。想换一换环境。

  I’ve been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

  我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。

  I’ m quitting because I want  to try something different.

  我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

  I’ m running out of run out of steam  I need to take a steam break.

  我正考虑给你升职呢。

  I’m thinking about promoting you.

  老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会。

  To be honest I’ve got a better offer.

  我已经决定出国念书了。

  I’ve decided to study abroad.

  那恭喜你了。

  Congratulations!

  谢谢!

  Thank you!

  真的很髙兴能与你共事,但该是我离开的时候了。

  I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it’s about time for me to leave.

  我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈.

  I’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment.

  我做了一个艰难的决定。这是我的辞呈

  I' ve made a tough decision. Here is my resignation.

  为什么

  Why?

  我想拓展我的视野。 .

  I want to expand my horizons.

  我在这里待得太久了。想换一换环境。

  I’ve been 大连市幼儿癫痫病医院here for too long. I want to change my environment.

  我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。

  I’ m quitting because I want  to try something different.

  我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

  I’ m running out of run out of steam  I need to take a steam break.

  我正考虑给你升职呢。

  I’m thinking about promoting you.

  老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会。

  To be honest I’ve got a better offer.

  我已经决定出国念书了。

  I’ve decided to study abroad.

  那恭喜你了。

  Congratulations!

  谢谢!

  Thank you!

  真的很髙兴能与你共事,但该是我离开的时候了。

  I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it’s about time for me to leave.

  我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈.

  I’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment.

  称呼的方式因国而异。

  Addressing someone differs addressing  from nation to nation.

  能举个例子吗?

  Would you give an example?

  比方说美国人,他们间不论什么关系都直呼其名。

  Say Americans. They like using first name in any relationship.

  称呼老板也叫名字吗?

  Even to call their boss?

  没错。他们认为,这样交流起来更容易。

  You said it. In their opinion this he河南省登封市人民医院癫痫科怎么样lps make their communication easy.

  还能使工作关系平等些。

  And their interaction in the workplace is more equal.

  嗯。多数情况下,英国人也叫名字。

  En. The British also use first names most of the time.

  但我发现一些英国人不太擅长记名字。

  But I find some Englishmen are not good at remembering names.

  所以他们经常不用名字作称呼。

  So they will often use no names at all.

  我们中国人好像很在乎职称。

  Our Chinese seem to value  titles.

  德国商人和意大利商人也是如此。对他们直呼其名会引起不快,甚至会危及生意的成败。

  So do German and Italian businesspeople. Addressing them only by first names would be unpleasant or even disastrous to business.

  美国人喜欢什么样的礼物?

  What kind of gift do American businesspeople like?

  美国人讲究礼品的实用性和独特性。在美国人心目中,我国产的仿真兵马俑是一种送礼珍品。

  Americans prefer something practical and unique. Chinese imitation clay figures of warriors and horses are precious gifts in their minds. imitation clay figures of warriors and horses

  英国人呢?

  What about Englishmen?

  不要送昂贵的礼品给英国人。

  Don’t give them expensive gifts.

  为什么?

  Why?

  那会被误认为是贿赂。

  That wo郴州癫痫病小发作治疗uld be mistaken as bribery.

  那送什么合适呢?

  What present is taken as proper?

  高级巧克力、名酒或鲜花,都是上乘礼品

  Some high-grade chocolates, a bottle of well-known spirit or fresh flowers make wonderful presents for them. spirit

  法国人崇尚艺术,他们一定喜欢艺术性强的礼品吧。

  Frenchmen are keen on art. They must have a preference for artistic gifts. be keen on

  说得很对,仿古礼品是他们的最爱。

  You said it. Presents modeled after antiques would be their favorites.

  德国人喜欢什么礼品?

  What about the proper gifts given to Germans?

  德国人很讲究礼物的包装。切勿用白色、黑色或棕色的包装纸。丝带也不能用。

  Germans are particular about the packaging of gifts. White, black and brown paper should never be used as packing material. Ribbons are also avoided.

  真有趣!

  How interesting!

  另外,不要送尖锐的东西,因为德国人视其为不祥之兆。

  And don’t give them something sharp. They regard them as ominous symbols .

  我知道,给日本人送寺,不要一次送4样东西,因为“4”字在日文中与“死"谐音。

  I know that we should never give Japanese four pieces of gifts at a time because the 4  pronunciation of the word four is si the same as the word for death in Japanese Language.

© ys.pgfsw.com  爱神餐馆2菜谱    版权所有  渝ICP备12007688号